Technology is venturing into a new frontier: it is upending and democratizing the world of music lessons. Students now have the option to keep up their music education online with a top tier teacher when in-person instruction is not available. Many teachers are doing it, and it’s filling a much-needed gap in society’s need for lessons!
|ONLINE LESSONS ARE OFFERED FOR:|
|Piano, Voice, Violin, Cello, Drums, Guitar, Flute, Recorder, Clarinet and RCM Theory|
|Please inquire at 778-297-5505 or email us email@example.com|
What are the advantages of on-line lessons?
- more flexibility: Parents no longer need to drive their child to a physical school but to send their child down the hall for lessons
- no missed lessons: Student and teacher can connect 30 seconds after a phone call.
- record your lesson: Students can save the recording for posterity, replay parts, or even replay the entire lesson again and take notes.
- play your own instrument: If the size of your instrument (e.g. piano) means you can’t bring it to in-person lessons, you may sometimes feel frustrated having to play a different instrument than you practice at home. Online lessons allow students to experience the comfort and security of playing their own instruments.
- warm-up: Students can warm up at the piano or other instruments before their lesson, only stopping seconds before the lesson begins.
- practice immediately: Students also get to practice immediately after the lesson when ideas are fresh and when energy levels are still high.